Well, here it is. . .Our last night in Utah.
We spent the day packing, packing, and also packing. I'll be taking down the crib in a few moments.
Diana (Monica's mom) just left to AZ carrying some precious cargo for us. She's taking Lincoln down ahead of time to make it easier for us on the move. She left about 3 minutes ago and we already miss our little Linc. :( All that much more anxious to get out of here as fast as we can.
The annoying thing about moving is that until you actually have the truck and are loading stuff into it, it doesn't feel like you've made much progress. Seriously, we've spent the whole day boxing stuff up and now at 9:30pm it doesn't look like we did much. In fact, our apt looks uber freaking messier than it ever has been. Monica has had to keep herself calm by drinking Diet Coke with Lime all day. I know, for most people caffeine would only make it worse. Not Monica. It's a little creepy but it really do the trick.
So tomorrow will be the big day. The party starts with me going to pick up the truck at 8:30 and then it's non stop fun till we have it all done. Hey that rhymed. . . Then it's off to the land of perpetual sun and warmth. Good thing too. It was a whopping 30 some odd degrees this morning. I'm totally not ok with that kind of freakish cold weather. Yep, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm a cold weather pansy. Give me hot or nothin!
Next post will be from AZ. And I'll probably be wearing swim trunks. . .or nothing at all.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blanadians are so wierd... Shawn is advertising on a public blog the possibility of of being nude. If there were actually creepy wierd stalkers that like to peep on creepy pasty blanadians in the nude then Shawn could be in trouble. That would be entirely too sensual for Shawn's taste.... oh wait... isn't that what Taylor is?
Post a Comment