Sunday, September 30, 2007

Here we are

Well, we're here in Arizona. And not a moment too soon from what I hear. Snow in Utah, an inch on the benches. . .It was 86 degrees and sunny when I heard about the snow. Yep, here for good reason!

We went to church today and they split the ward. Now instead of 800 members in one ward, we'll have around 400. Church starts at 2pm. Yuck!

Tomorrow, the job search starts. I'm going to create a new blog to track my Job Search process so you'll have to take a look at that.

Life is good. Arizona is pretty good so far.

1 comment:

Jared Parmenter said...

Yeah you will get used to the nice 70 to 80 degree winters and think "man this is nice" and then the summer will hit and you will envy us back here in Utah... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

...nice to hear you made it safe.