Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The first one. . .

So, we're about to embark on a new adventure as a little fam-damily so I thought, why not start out with a new blog site. I figure that eventually, I'll end up creating our own family website. That's when I become a rock star web designer. (I just have to take classes and buy a better computer and sell my left lung to science so I can buy some web designing software.) Or maybe I'll just buy a bunch of burritos instead. At any rate for now, I'm going to use this pre fabricated template that I think is the best of the 6 or 8 Blogger offers you.

We, Shawn, Monica, and Lincoln are about to uproot and move our happy little selves down to sunny, warm. . .er. . .hot. . .er. . .lava like land of Phoenix, Arizona, specifically Mesa, AZ. We'll be staying with Monica's parents down there until we find ourselves some jobs. We could be cooks in the local Chuck a Rama! Hopefully it won't come to that. Please don't let it come to that! Once we're all employed and stuff, we'll get our own diggs that y'all can come and hang out in when you decide to visit us in Arizona. . .in the winter. . .when you're freezing your butts off and we are enjoying shorts and t-shirt weather. Oh yeah!

So, this is the first of perhaps many blogs you'll enjoy from us. I hope to have some spinoffs, including some other web related projects I am in the works with. One of them I think all of you in Utah will rather enjoy. Stay tuned on that. . .

Anyhow, enjoy and stay in touch!

Shawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Mr. Spleen. Check out my blog at www.fatpersonaltrainer.com. And yes, I am fat.

Unknown said...

So shawn is leaving. I was really offended by the fact that he said he was leaving. So to make things better I would like to tell shawn that I hate Blanadians. Especially fat ones. And yes, shawn is a fat blanadian. What are my 10 things I hate about them. Well read this, www.tenthingsIhateaboutblanadianswhoareshawnjensen.com. Shawn good luck in Arizona. I heard it is the most sensual place on earth.